Innovations from a photovoltaic pioneer
As a solar specialist with more than 50 years of experience in photovoltaics (PV), Sharp makes significant contributions to groundbreaking progress in solar technology. Sharp photovoltaic modules in the ND series are designed for applications with high power requirements. All Sharp ND series modules offer system integration which is optimal both technically and economically, and are suitable for installations in on- and off-grid PV systems.
- High-performance photovoltaic modules made of polycrystalline (156.5 mm)² silicon solar cells with module efficiencies of up to 15.2 %.
- 3 busbar technology for enhancing the power output.
- Anti-reflex coating to increase light absorption.
- Production controlled positive power tolerance from 0 to +5 %. Only modules will be delivered that have the specified power or more for high energy yield.
- Delivery of modules in 5-watt intervals.
- Improved temperature coefficient to reduce power losses at higher temperatures.
- High power performance even at lower irradiations.
Quality from Sharp Continual checks guarantee a consistently high level of quality.
Every module undergoes visual, mechanical, and electrical inspection.
This is recognizable by means of the original Sharp label, the serial number, and the Sharp guarantee:
- 10-year product guarantee
- 25-year linear performance guarantee
-Minimum 96 % of the specified minimum power output during the first year
-Maximum 0.667 % annual reduction of the power output for following 24 years
Certificates and approvals
All modules are tested and certified according to
- IEC/EN 61215 und IEC/EN 61730, Anwendungsklasse A
- Schutzklasse II / CE • MCS accredited product (MCS PV0007) Sharp is certified based on
- ISO 9001:2008 und ISO 14001:2004